Dual Nationality Certificate
Please duly fill-in the prescribed application form (three sets) and fulfill all requirements, who is seeking Dual Nationality Certificate. The following may be noted before submission of the Application Form for Dual Nationality Certificate:
- If the applicant is person temporarily residing in Bangladesh, the application shall be submitted directly to the Secretary, Ministry of Home Affairs of the Government of Bangladesh;
- If the applicant lives in a foreign country, the application should be sent through the Bangladesh Diplomatic Mission / Consulate to that country; and
- Where there is no Bangladesh Mission or Consulate in a country of applicant’s residence, the application may be sent through Bangladesh Mission or Consulate in the country nearest to that country.
Each application set shall be accompanied by:
- Affidavit affirming the truth of the statement made in the application and signed before the Minister / Counselor / First Secretary / Notary Public or persons of equivalent status of the Embassy of Bangladesh in Mexico City;
- Documentary evidence regarding remittances to Bangladesh for last 3-years, if any;
- Copy of foreign Passport and Citizenship Certificate or Naturalization Certificate;
- Declaration of Assets (Movable / Immovable) in Bangladesh, if any. Please use a separate sheet if required. Statement of Parent’s assets should be given if the applicant does not have any asset in his /her name;
- Statement of activities for past 5-years (service, education, business etc.) since first departure from Bangladesh (Please see page 4). Please use separate sheet if required;
- Four color photographs with white background taken recently within the last six months (print applicant’s name on the back);
- Copy of Birth Certificate of children born in the Mexico (if she/he is the applicant).
- Copy of Parent’s Bangladesh Passport (if passport is old and hand-written) or Dual Citizenship Certificate in the case of child applicant born in the Mexico;
- Photocopy of Bangladesh Passport (if passport is old and hand-written)
FEE: US $77 payable through bank transfer. Personal checks or Cash are not accepted.
Method of payment: bank transfer only;
Receiving & Delivery Time:
Application and requirements receive at the counter on Monday to Friday between 09:30 am and 12:30 pm. Delivery time is from 01:00 – 03:30 pm.
For further enquiry:
Please dial: +5215555404740-41